In Europe, Kratom is mostly used as a plant-based over-the-counter medicine, most commonly in the form of a tea or powder. It provides relief as a painkiller and also acts as a stimulant, much like caffeine. This natural remedy also offers many benefits assist in preventing and treating several common health conditions:
- Pain alleviating properties of kratom are considered the most valuable and the most powerful natural healing effects of this medicinal plant. There is a great deal of people who cannot or do not want to use prescription painkillers due to allergies or other reasons. Natural painkillers like kratom can be very handy in such situations.
- This natural product is very rich in alkaloids, like mitragynine, 7-hydroxymitragynine and mitraphylline, (the first two alkaloids are the main active ingredients) which makes it highly effective for strengthening our body’s immune system.
- Kratom has shown to lower blood pressure and reduce the risks of numerous serious cardiovascular issues such as heart attacks and heart disease, both of which that are very common in our times.
- As studies have shown, Kratom also contains epicatechin, a very powerful natural antioxidant most often found in cocoa beans and green tea. Due to this fact, the antioxidant benefits of kratom are very strong and can prevent a wide array of serious health conditions, especially those related to aging and premature aging.
- Kratom has very good sedative properties. It can be used to treat anxiety, depression, nervous tension and other issues commonly caused by stress.
- Kratom tea is also used by people who suffer from mild digestive issues, especially diarrhea and IBS.
- It has been used by many nations for preventing and treating hay fever as well as numerous allergy related health conditions.
- Most importantly for some, Kratom has shown it helps a great deal with opiate addiction and opiate withdrawal, and is a much better and safer alternative to Methadone, a prescription drug often given to heroin addicts.
(CONTINUE READING ON THE NEXT PAGE)